Monday, October 30, 2023

Man Shares Encounter With Pregnant Scorpion In His Bedroom

A Lagos based Nigerian Man "Jed Ngwu" has shared his experience with a pregnant scorpion he found in his bedroom on the 3Oth of October, 2023.


Jed took to his Facebook page "Jedy Lyk Ngwu" to share this shocking moment in his bedroom. Jed wrote on his wall with a shared photos "Just finished talking with my kid broe Clem.... while Sitting  by my table top fridge that I use as a reading table.... I was facing the entrance door ... I heard something fell behind me with a thud. At first I thought it's a wall gecko... But thanks to God I had the solar lights on..  as I turned behold it's a pregnant scorpion 🦂 and it quickly crawled under my helmet.... What baffled me is that since I've been here for a 2years now I've never seen a scorpion... I've only seen a snake once... For a scorpion to fall behind me in my  sitting room is a mystery and if I  wasn't there when it fell and it crawled under the mat that always sleep on when the weather is hot... Only God knows what my situation will be........"


"My God is awesome ( Chukwum erikaaaa)... bless God with me today."


Scorpions mainly live in deserts but have adapted to a wide range of environmental conditions, and can be found on all continents except Antarctica. Sometimes they can find their way into people's bedroom, which can be very dangerous to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...