Thursday, November 23, 2023

Marie-Josée Ta Lou: African Fastest Woman Shares Wedding Photos

African Fastest woman, Marie-Josée Ta Lou has shared her wedding photos with her sweetheart, Mr J Smith.


She shared the photos on her Facebook page saying, "I have many different reason why i have to be thankful this year. Here is  one of those." "My love came a long way with his family to pay my bride price in front of all of mine . November 16th will be a memorable date for me."


In February, Marie had already prepared the minds of her fans on what they should be expecting from her relationship after she posted the proposal photos of herself and J Smith on her Hintagram page, saying, "I was devastated before I met you.Since you came into my life, I started seeing things differently, watching new dreams…

"You’re one of the blessings in my life, in your eyes I see peace, with you I feel love".

"Thanks for giving me a thousand reasons to smile. Thanks for loving me for who I am, thank you for always being there for me, for loving me, and for letting me love you".

"Thanks for believing in me even while I couldn’t. You are the most amazing man I have ever encountered, a good partner, an amazing fiance that everyone wishes to have. I feel lucky that I got you and everyday I thanks GOD for you in my life ."

"As you mentioned in your letter to me ‘’ may we grow old together, may we continue to pray together, may we be successful and bless together and may we always love each other for ever and ever ‘’."With love your fiance and wife to be".

In October, Marie also posted their pre-wedding photos on Facebook and also showing appreciation to those that have supported her. She said on her post, "An Afro-Caribbean love.


Welcome to our world.  trinidad 🇹🇹  Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮, thanks to my big bro @sirfriedwil for taking  this beautiful shoot of us at his studio @_the.g.h.o.s.t_ , you are really the best.  Traditional Dress: @tradunionco2016, Make up: @makeuphairby_gbetty 

Shoot: @_the.g.h.o.s.t_

#PREWEDDINGSHOOT."

Marie-Josée Ta Lou is an Ivorian sprinter competing in the 100 meters and 200 meters. She won silver medals in the 100 metres and 200 metres at the 2017 World Championships, and also holds the African records for 100 meters with a finishing time of 10.72 seconds.She also won three gold medals in three all African games and remain the fastest African woman in history.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...