Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Woman Cries Out Over Her Missing Two Months Old Baby Snake

A young Facebook user "Capa Cabecka" has cried out over her missing two months old baby snake. Capa seeks advise on a popular Facebook snake page on how to find her pet snake, as she is scared  of loosing it to her dogs that post a big threat to the life of the innocent snake. Capa also made it known to the group members her little pet has refused to eat for sometimes, and she is really worried about the little creature.

Capa on the popular snake page on Facebook wrote "Good evening, I'm new to this group, I'm also glad to be a part of you. I need your help, I have a small black snake, but yesterday I don't know how it jumped out of the terrarium and I can't find it anywhere, it's still a baby, it's 2 months old and it didn't want to eat, so can you help me find it, because I have a pit bull at home so I'm afraid he won't find her and eat her 😔".

The post which gathered many likes and comments, shows how concern people were to Capa as many started sympathizing with her. While some advised her to take her time to search for her bet and also lock up her dogs in the cage for the for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...