Monday, March 11, 2024

Francis Ngannou - I Don't Feel The Knockout Blow Because It Was Poorly Delivered

After Anthony Joshua knocked out Francis Ngannou in the second round for a stirring victory in Friday's heavyweight bout in Saudi Arabia. In an interview with the press, the former UFC champion said " I
Didn't feel the Knôckout blôw because it was poorly delivered"
He went further to say, "I didn't feel that knôckout blôw. All I remember is that I was tusslîng with Anthony Joshua and then I woke up minutes later to see him celeberating. I didn't even feel any paîn.
Anthony Joshua knockout Francis Ngannou. In a highly anticipated profile match.  Joshua took down his opponent in the middle of the second round with a ferocious right hand in Riyadh. This fight has already created enormous reactions amongst fans and top pundits worldwide.

Anthony Joshua made $50 million from the match, while the looser went home with $20 million. The comment of Frances Ngannou, is it a case of not accepting defeat or being proud in defeat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...