Saturday, March 30, 2024

I am still deeply affected by my breakup with Burna Boy.

 
Stephanie Victoria Allen, widely recognized as Stefflon Don, recently shared her emotional distress following her separation from Nigerian Afro Beat sensation Burna Boy.

In 2021, Stefflon and Burna Boy publicly announced their breakup, marking the end of their two and a half year relationship. Despite the split, Stefflon has been vocal about her thoughts on their past connection.

Not too long ago,, disclosed how money and fame had altered Burna Boy, despite her unwavering loyalty towards him. She went on to express her belief that Burna Boy lacks the qualities of a mature man and instead behaves like a mama's boy.

During an interview with TT Torrez on the Hot 97 talk show, Stefflon revealed that she has completely withdrawn from the dating scene and is now fully focused on her career. However, she emphasized that she only entertains the company of men who exhibit the potential for a long-term future together.

According to Giist Lover, Stefflon said, “Many still don’t understand why my break up with Burna Boy hurt me so much. I’m rich, pretty, sexxy and every man wants these curves you know what I mean? But no man has ever been able to handle me the way Burna Boy did when we were dating."

"He always prioritized me in bed and made sure I came at least twice before he came once. He’s the reason I respect Nigerian men. They practice what they preach.  No man I’ve dated all my life has ever cared for my s£xxual life the way Burna did. A couple of things didn’t work out but I must give him that…” 

Stefflon Don, a renowned British rapper and singer, gained widespread recognition with her hit single "Hurtin' Me" (featuring French Montana) in 2017, which reached the impressive position of number 7 on the UK Singles Chart. In 2016, she released her debut mixtape titled Real Ting, followed by another successful mixtape called Secure in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...