Thursday, May 23, 2024

Zambia Female Football Star Successfully Completes Her Master's Degree

Zambia Female Footballer, Inonge Kaloustian, recently shared her joy on Facebook as she celebrated her graduation from the prestigious Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.

The beautiful tall playmaker expresses her enthusiasm by sharing various snapshots captured during her graduation ceremony, while also expressing gratitude towards God and her loved ones.

She wrote , "Although I received my diploma in December 2023, yesterday was my official commencement ceremony at the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health."
"Words cannot describe how happy I am to finally close this chapter, as a Master’s graduate from the #1 school of public health. "

"I want to say thank you God, first and foremost, for seeing me through this journey. "

"I also want to thank my loved ones for all of the support they have shown me. "
"They say that it takes a village, and I can attest to that. This is just the beginning! Psalms 46:5."
Inonge Kaloustian is a professional footballer who competes as a midfielder or striker for the Zambia national team. Born in the United States, she has proudly represented her country on multiple occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...