Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Riana Shed Tears As She Admits She Is Still In Love With Chris Brown

R&B Superstar, Riana, couldn't hold back tears as she admits she is still in love with her ex lover, Chris Brown. 
Riana who appeared on Opera Winfrey show as the guest of the day,, could not hold back tears as she explained what transpired between herself and her ex lover while tears was seen rolling down from her eyes. She confess Chris Brown was her first love, and it is very difficult to get rid of such love from her heart.

Riana told Opera on the show, ‘I think he is the love of my life. He was my first love,’ she said, before going on to explain that she has forgiven Chris Brown for assaulting her" ‘I truly love him, so the main thing for me is that he’s at peace… I care. It actually matters [to me] that he finds that peace.’ ‘My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain it and suppress it.’
She also said, ‘We’ve been working on our friendship again and now we’re very close friends,' ‘And that’s not anything we’re going to try to change.’The former lovers have met up numerous times since she dropped the restraining order against him last year, but Riana says it doesn’t get any easier seeing the Don’t Wake Me Up singer after all these years.

Riana who is now matured and a mother of two seems to have better understanding of relationship. She highlighted what she wants from a man and also which she is loved the way she wants.  She said, 'I know what I want. I want a man that loves me, cherishes me, values me." ‘I want them to respect me but I want fun times. I want fun fun times. I want laughs more than anything. ‘I have everything else all I want is a partner in crime to enjoy it with me."

Riana and Chris Brown dated for a while, a relationship that looked so appealing to their fans. But the relationship ended after Chris beat her black and blue the night before she was due to perform at the 2009 Grammy Awards. Chris was arrested and charged. Brown is now in a relationship with model Karrueche Tran.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex Manchester United Star Receives Praises From Ex-wife For His Continued Support And Care For Her And Their Children, Despite The Challenges Of Their Ended Marriage

Sonia, the former spouse of well-known Nigerian footballer Jude Ighalo, has taken to Instagram to commend him publicly.  She hig...